It’s 4am . And I just finished reading a book with the same title as this post. When I picked it up I thought it would be just another fluffy love-gone-wrong teen/young adult work of fiction, but it wasn’t, at least not totally.
I don’t know how I can gush about this book without giving away spoilers, but trust me when I say that this book will blow your mind- in a good way. Props to Jess Rothenberg for being such an amazing author.
In totally unrelated news, I have just one more week until I pick up my discarded persona as Med student and try to hang on to my sanity.
To make me feel better, I’m going to list all the books I’ve read this summer in the hopes that you guys will read them and also give me book recommendations.
1. The Catastrophic History of You and Me- Jess Rothenberg
2. 17 First Kisses- Rachael Allen
3. Zac and Mia- A.J Betts
4. Anyone But You- Jennifer Crusie
5. Middle School- James Patterson
6. Wedding Night: A Novel- Sophie Kinsella
7. This is Where I leave you- Jonathan Tropper
8. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before- Jenny Han
9. Orange is The New Black- Piper Kerman
10. Every book written, and co-written by John Green
Honorable mention goes to Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson series, Kane Chronicles and the crossover books. I eagerly await the last book in this series in October and I’m already saving up to get my copy of Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods from Book Depository. I feel the need to further elaborate on my obsession with Percy Jackson in another post which I will write soon. Bear in mind that most of the books on this list are in the Teen/Young Adult fiction genre, so check them out at your own risk. 🙂
Peace, Love and Percabeth cookies.